- Mental health needs of federal female offenders.
- Comparison of vignette-based ratings of satisfaction with TA and non-TA treatment by training analysts and by nontraining analysts.
- Improving the normalization of complex interventions: measure development based on normalization process theory (NoMAD): study protocol
- Effective Communication about Treatment in Schizophrenia
- PCEP special issue on: Person-centered/experiential group psychotherapy: Theory, research, practice and training
Category Specific RSS