Journal of Gay & Lesbian Mental Health, Volume 16, Issue 1, Page 1-3, January-March 2012.
- Researching the oldest old and those living and dying with dementia in care homes – Claire Goodman (podcast)
- Innovation Implementation as a Dynamic Equilibrium: Emergent Processes and Divergent Outcomes
- Cross-disciplinary craftsmanship: The case of child abuse work
- Adversarial Allegiance among Expert Witnesses
- Duration of attenuated positive and negative symptoms in individuals at clinical high risk: Associations with risk of conversion to psychosis and functional outcome
Category Specific RSS