Journal of Gay & Lesbian Mental Health, Volume 16, Issue 1, Page 1-3, January-March 2012.
- Horror and aggression in children’s creative writing: implications for bibliotherapy and child development
- Enhancing Biospecimen Knowledge Among Health Care Providers and Representatives From Community Organizations
- School Safety Strategies and Their Effects on the Occurrence of School-Based Violence in U.S. High Schools: An Exploratory Study
- Dual Disorders and Suicide
- Cooperative Agreement – Safeguarding Children of Incarcerated Parents: Developing and Implementing Family Strengthening Policies at Correctional Institutions at the Local and State Level
Category Specific RSS