Journal of Gay & Lesbian Mental Health, Volume 16, Issue 1, Page 1-3, January-March 2012.
- Comparison of the Modified Chinese Baecke Questionnaire With a 3-Day Activity Diary in a Hong Kong Chinese Population
- Percentage of Females Aged 15–44 Years Ever Using Infertility Services,* by Age Group — National Survey of Family Growth, United States, 2006–2010
- Charity brands child fuel poverty figures ‘alarming’
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Cocaine, and Marijuana Use: Relative Contributions to Preterm Delivery and Fetal Growth Restriction
- Coping with Persistent Pain, Effectiveness Research into Self-management (COPERS): statistical analysis plan for a randomised controlled trial
Category Specific RSS