Journal of Gay & Lesbian Mental Health, Volume 16, Issue 1, Page 1-3, January-March 2012.
- Ten-year outcomes in first episode psychotic major depression patients compared with schizophrenia and bipolar patients
- Altered serum levels of interleukin-3 in first-episode drug-naive and chronic medicated schizophrenia
- It is feasible and effective to help patients with severe mental disorders to quit smoking: An ecological pragmatic clinical trial with transdermal nicotine patches and varenicline
- From big data to smart data in Alzheimer’s disease. The brain health modeling initiative to foster actionable knowledge
- Resiling From “Resilience”
Category Specific RSS