Journal of Gay & Lesbian Mental Health, Volume 16, Issue 1, Page 1-3, January-March 2012.
- Life Experiences in Active Addiction and in Recovery Among Treated and Untreated Persons: A National Study
- Confronting neoliberal penality: Placing prison reform and critical criminology at the core of social work’s social justice agenda
- Examining the Impact of Peer Group Selection on Self-Reported Delinquency: A Consideration of Active Gene-Environment Correlation
- Censoring Racial Ridicule: Irish, Jewish, and African American Struggles over Race and Representation, 1890-1930
- Placement Instability as a Risk Factor in Proximal Sexually Inappropriate and Aggressive Behaviors in a Child Welfare Sample
Category Specific RSS