The Maldives, a small-island developing Muslim nation in the Indian Ocean, consists of about 1190 coral islands, of which 199 islands are inhabited. It has a population of little over 0.3 million, of which the majority are concentrated in the capital city of Male’. Substance use, particularly opioid use, has been a major problem in Maldives for over three decades. There has been a steady increase in the number of people who use drugs, but options for treatment have been thus far, limited.
- Lived Experiences of Childless Couples: A Phenomenological Study From the Indian Rural Context
- Good stories: Chinese women’s international love stories as cosmopolitan sexual politics
- Factor structure of the CES-D scale among older adults in Chennai, India
- Is there less to social anxiety than meets the eye? Behavioral and neural responses to three socio-emotional tasks
- The relationship between Hippocampal asymmetry and working memory processing in combat-related PTSD – a monozygotic twin study
Category Specific RSS