The Journal of Adolescent Health takes this opportunity each year to thank our tireless peer reviewers, to whom we are wholly indebted. Each of the following individuals has generously donated their time and expertise in support of the Journal’s mission to improve the health and well-being of adolescents and young adults.
- Memoscopio: Producing Usable and Collectively Owned Knowledge About the World March for Peace and Nonviolence
- The perceived risks and benefits of quitting in smokers diagnosed with severe mental illness participating in a smoking cessation intervention: Gender differences and comparison to smokers without mental illness
- Investing in the relationship: practitioners’ relationships with looked-after children and care leavers in Social Work Practices
- A pilot randomized controlled trial to increase smoking cessation by maintaining National Health Service Stop Smoking Service attendance
- Cascading the use of Web 2.0 technology in secondary schools in the United Kingdom: identifying the barriers beyond pre-service training
Category Specific RSS