Abstract: Pregnant women have varying degrees of awareness of their unborn baby’s fitness. A challenge for midwives is to strengthen awareness and use the information from the unborn baby’s mother to increase the possibility for a healthy baby to be born. A special kind of mindfulness, here referred to as mindfetalness are suggested to be a concept to use in antenatal care.
- Stressful Life Events and Relapse Among Formerly Alcohol Dependent Adults
- Memantine treatment for neuropsychiatric symptoms in a patient with probable idiopathic normal pressure hydrocephalus: a case report
- The impact of pupil behaviour and wellbeing on educational outcomes
- Arabs as terrorists: Effects of stereotypes within violent contexts on attitudes, perceptions, and affect.
- Calling and life satisfaction: It’s not about having it, it’s about living it.
Category Specific RSS