Abstract: Pregnant women have varying degrees of awareness of their unborn baby’s fitness. A challenge for midwives is to strengthen awareness and use the information from the unborn baby’s mother to increase the possibility for a healthy baby to be born. A special kind of mindfulness, here referred to as mindfetalness are suggested to be a concept to use in antenatal care.
- Patient communication competence: Development of a German questionnaire and correlates of competent patient behavior – Corrected Proof
- Patient activation, depression and quality of life – Corrected Proof
- Addiction science advocacy: Mobilizing political support to influence public policy – Corrected Proof
- Adolescent Anorexia Nervosa: Cognitive performance after weight recovery – Corrected Proof
- How does antiepileptic drug induce suicidality? A case associated with levitracetam use – Accepted Manuscript
Category Specific RSS