Death Studies, Volume 36, Issue 5, Page 477-483, May-June 2012.
- Perceived Ethnic Discrimination and Problem Behaviors in Muslim Immigrant Early Adolescents: Moderating Effects of Ethnic, Religious, and National Group Identification
- Exploring faculty experiences in a striving university through the lens of academic capitalism
- From the Miracle Baby to Baby Frankenstein—Ambivalence and ARTs: Introduction
- Where is the Learning in Smaller Learning Communities? Academic Press, Social Support for Learning, and Academic Engagement in Smaller Learning Community Classrooms
- Success for All at 27: New Developments in Whole-School Reform
Category Specific RSS