Person-Centered & Experiential Psychotherapies, Volume 11, Issue 3, Page 171-172, September 2012.
- Classifying unknowns: the idiopathic problem
- Madness, childhood adversity and narrative psychiatry: caring and the moral imagination
- Uncertainty and anxiety in the cancer of unknown primary patient journey: a multiperspective qualitative study
- Health research and systems’ governance are at risk: should the right to data protection override health?
- Comment on Levy’s ‘Forced to be free? Increasing patient autonomy by constraining it’
Category Specific RSS