Journal of Intergenerational Relationships, Volume 10, Issue 2, Page 113-114, April-June 2012.
- Mandatory Reporters of Child Abuse and Neglect
- A Pilot Study Using Global Positioning Systems (GPS) Devices and Surveys to Ascertain Older Adults’ Travel Patterns
- Accuracy of Self-Reported Body Weight and Height in Remitted Anorexia Nervosa
- Psychological Trauma and Juvenile Delinquency: New Directions in Research and Intervention
- Guiding principles for the care of older adults with multimorbidity: An approach for clinicians
Category Specific RSS