- Cooperation in multicultural negotiations: How the cultures of people with low and high power interact.
- Targeting Services to Individuals Most Likely to Enter Shelter: Evaluating the Efficiency of Homelessness Prevention
- Translation Quality Assessment in Health Research: A Functionalist Alternative to Back-Translation
- History of the School of Social Work at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Democrats say jobs, social security are priority ahead of Congressional primary
Category Specific RSS