- Schizophrenia and Autism as Contrasting Minds: Neural Evidence for the Hypo-Hyper-Intentionality Hypothesis
- Missing Data in Wave 2 of NSHAP: Prevalence, Predictors, and Recommended Treatment
- Health policy evolution in Lao People’s Democratic Republic: context, processes and agency
- Racial Perceptions of Crime and Support for Punitive Policies
- How do patients with severe mental diagnosis cope in everyday life – a qualitative study comparing patients¿ experiences of self-referral inpatient treatment with treatment as usual?
Category Specific RSS