- Language brokering and adjustment among Chinese and Korean American adolescents: A moderated mediation model of perceived maternal sacrifice, respect for the mother, and mother–child open communication.
- Support the Ministry of Health (MOH) to Scale up and Improve HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in the Kingdom of Lesotho under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
- Wales award ceremony praises unsung ‘heroes’ of the people
- Assessing Variation in Tolerance in 23 Muslim-Majority and Western Countries
- Suicide tourism may change attitudes to assisted suicide, but not through the courts
Category Specific RSS