Barely half of all adults in the United States-a record low-are currently married, and the median age at first marriage has never been higher for brides and grooms, according to a new Pew Research Center analysis of U.S. Census data.
- Global Social Welfare: Research, Policy and Practice (GSW) – Call for papers
- Comparing the roles of washing and non-washing behaviour in the reduction of mental contamination
- Antipsychotics’ effects on blood levels of cytokines in schizophrenia: A meta-analysis
- Association between antibodies to multiple infectious and food antigens and new onset schizophrenia among US military personnel
- Developmental trajectories of competence among Puerto Rican children living in two contexts
Category Specific RSS