Barely half of all adults in the United States-a record low-are currently married, and the median age at first marriage has never been higher for brides and grooms, according to a new Pew Research Center analysis of U.S. Census data.
- Casual sex as ‘not a natural act’ and other regimes of truth about heterosexuality
- The vocabulary of anglophone psychology in the context of other subjects.
- Techniques of Neutralization and Animal Rights Activists
- Multimodal Rehabilitation: A Mind-Body Family-Based Intervention for Children and Adolescents Impaired by Medically Unexplained Symptoms. Part 2: Case Studies and Outcomes
- Dimensions of Public Meeting Participation: Evidence from Florida’s Truth-in-Millage Act
Category Specific RSS