From the middle of 1900′s to the end of the 1920′s, several associations dedicated to dance activities appeared every year in Rio de Janeiro, the Brazilian federal capital. This widespread movement demonstrates the passion for that kind of association among the residents of the city.
- Family, Frailty, and Fatal Futures? Own-Health and Family-Health Predictors of Subjective Life Expectancy
- Sexual behaviors among men who have sex with men: a quantitative cross sectional study in Kathmandu Valley, Nepal
- State Laws Governing School Meals and Disparities in Fruit/Vegetable Intake
- The role of dominance, cyber aggression perpetration, and gender on emerging adults’ perpetration of intimate partner violence.
- Mental health needs of federal female offenders.
Category Specific RSS