From the middle of 1900′s to the end of the 1920′s, several associations dedicated to dance activities appeared every year in Rio de Janeiro, the Brazilian federal capital. This widespread movement demonstrates the passion for that kind of association among the residents of the city.
- Jeremy Hunt: putting dementia on the map
- The Role of Active Listening in Teacher–Parent Relations and the Moderating Role of Attachment Style
- An examination of a school-based nutrition program
- Doing research in Aotearoa: a Pākehā exemplar of applying Te Ara Tika ethical framework
- Number of Deaths Among Centenarians and Percentage Among All Deaths, by Sex — United States, 1980–2010
Category Specific RSS