Mentally ill individuals have always smoked at high rates and continue to do so, despite public health efforts to encourage smoking cessation. In the last half century, the tobacco industry became interested in this connection, and conducted and supported psychiatric and basic science research on the mental health implications of smoking, long before most mental health professionals outside the industry investigated this issue.
- The Oligarchic Diffusion of Public Policy: Deploying the Mexican "Magic Bullet" to Combat Poverty in New York City
- Association study of OPRM1 polymorphisms with Schizophrenia in Han Chinese population
- The Development, Validity, and Reliability of the Minnesota Screening Tool Assessing Recidivism Risk (MnSTARR)
- Attentional bias, distractibility and short-term memory in anxiety
- The Dividends of Citizenship: Why Legalization Must Lead to Citizenship
Category Specific RSS