Group print taken at a party held in the Maudsley on the occasion of the completion of the manuscript chapters of Hans Eysenck’s ‘ Handbook of Abnormal Psychology’ (1958)
- What it Means to Bleed: An Exploration of Young Women’s Experiences of Menarche and Menstruation
- Perspectives in Bioethics, Science, and Public Policy
- Leaving Home: How Older Adults Prepare for Intensive Volunteering
- The Health Indicators Associated With Screen-Based Sedentary Behavior Among Adolescent Girls: A Systematic Review
- Mass Incarceration and Working Class Interests: Which Side Are the Unions On?
Category Specific RSS