This guide for payers, plans, provider groups, patient advocacy groups, and all medication therapy management service providers discusses the rationale for including comprehensive medication management services in integrated patient-centered care.
- The Carrot and the Stick: A Cross-Sectional Study of the Influences on Responsible Merchant Practices to Reduce Underage Drinking
- A preliminary typology of caregivers and effects on service utilization of caregiver counseling
- Myths and realities of female-perpetrated terrorism.
- Social influence online: The impact of social validation and likability on compliance.
- Attitudes Toward HPV Vaccination Among Rural American Indian Women and Urban White Women in the Northern Plains
Category Specific RSS