This guide for payers, plans, provider groups, patient advocacy groups, and all medication therapy management service providers discusses the rationale for including comprehensive medication management services in integrated patient-centered care.
- A Tricky Object to Classify: Evidence, Postpartum Depression and the DSM-IV
- Face Your Fears: A Proven Plan to Beat Anxiety, Panic, Phobias, and Obsessions
- Predicting emotional responses to potentially traumatic events from pre-exposure waking cortisol levels: a longitudinal study of police and firefighters
- Percent of Births Outside Marriage, 1960-2008/2011, Selected Countries
- Genetic moderation of the association between regulatory focus and reward responsiveness: a proof-of-concept study
Category Specific RSS