The primary focus of Reducing the Risk: Building Skills to Prevent Pregnancy, STD & HIV is the development of attitudes and skills that will help teens prevent pregnancy and the transmission of STDs, including HIV. This approach addresses skills such as risk assessment, communication, decision-making, planning, refusal strategies and delay tactics. The activities motivate students to take steps to avoid high-risk behaviors.
- Brother–Sister Incest: Data from Anonymous Computer-Assisted Self Interviews
- A child rights impact assessment of the impact of welfare reform on children in Northern Ireland
- The role of illness perceptions in the attachment-related process of affect regulation
- Obsessive-compulsive distress and its dynamic associations with schizotypy, borderline personality, and dreaming.
- Family, Frailty, and Fatal Futures? Own-Health and Family-Health Predictors of Subjective Life Expectancy
Category Specific RSS