The primary focus of Reducing the Risk: Building Skills to Prevent Pregnancy, STD & HIV is the development of attitudes and skills that will help teens prevent pregnancy and the transmission of STDs, including HIV. This approach addresses skills such as risk assessment, communication, decision-making, planning, refusal strategies and delay tactics. The activities motivate students to take steps to avoid high-risk behaviors.
- American Jewish Political Culture and the Liberal Persuasion
- The Role of Formal Theory in Social Work Research: Formalizing Family Systems Theory
- Socio-spatial patterning of off-sale and on-sale alcohol outlets in a Texas city
- The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- Girl in the Shadows: Dasani’s Homeless Life
Category Specific RSS