This single-session, group-based intervention is designed to reduce sexual risk behaviors among high-risk adolescents in juvenile detention facilities. The program is delivered in small groups of up to 10 youth and seeks to increase condom use and reduce alcohol-related sexual risk behavior.
- Mental Health Medications
- Mechanisms of Alcohol and Nicotine Co-Addiction (R01)
- Study of Follow-Up and Outcomes Following Adolescent Sexual Assault – Prospective Evaluation of Follow-Up and Outcomes Following Adolescent Sexual Assault
- From shadow to person: exploring roles in participant observations in an eldercare context
- Self-care at the margins of healthcare: ‘Malingering’ and ‘self-neglecting’ cystic fibrosis patients
Category Specific RSS