Heritage Keepers Abstinence Education is a classroom-based curriculum that teaches students the benefits of remaining abstinent until marriage and the risks associated with premarital sexual activity. It aims to teach students resistance skills and tactics to help them practice abstinence and build relationships without having sex. It also provides information about male and female reproductive systems as well as sexually transmitted diseases.
- Indications for electroconvulsive treatment in schizophrenia: A systematic review
- Youth Perceptions of the Police: Identifying Trajectories
- Parental modelling, media equipment and screen-viewing among young children: cross-sectional study
- Bidirectional relationships between cigarette use and spinal pain in adolescents accounting for psychosocial functioning
- ‘It Helps Me Transform in My Life From the Past to the New’: The Meaning of Resources for Former Child Soldiers
Category Specific RSS