Heritage Keepers Abstinence Education is a classroom-based curriculum that teaches students the benefits of remaining abstinent until marriage and the risks associated with premarital sexual activity. It aims to teach students resistance skills and tactics to help them practice abstinence and build relationships without having sex. It also provides information about male and female reproductive systems as well as sexually transmitted diseases.
- The rationale for depression screening in patients with coronary heart disease. – Corrected Proof
- The effect of social anxiety on urge and craving among, smokers with and without anxiety disorders – Corrected Proof
- The Child Care and Development Block Grant: Background and Funding
- Social Exclusion and Economic Growth: An Empirical Investigation in European Economies
- Searching the internet for health information about bipolar disorder: some cautionary issues
Category Specific RSS