The goal of this program is to provide a curriculum-based intervention to educate young people on issues such as responsible behavior, relationships, pregnancy and STD prevention and to promote healthy behavior and responsible decision making in the lives of young women. FOCUS is an eight-hour intervention consisting of four 2-hour sessions. The sessions are broken down into a varying number of discrete modules. Although there are interactive activities (e.g., role-play exercises, visualizations, etc.), the modules are constructed primarily around the PowerPoint slide sets, accompanied by lecture and augmented with discussion and other activities.
- Real-world functioning in schizophrenia: pathways between neurocognition, social cognition, and functional competence
- Effects of value strains on psychopathology of Chinese rural youths
- Psychiatric morbidity in the Chola royal household
- PedsQLTM 4.0 Generic Core Scales for adolescents in the Yoruba language: Translation and general psychometric properties
- The impact of graphic organisers on learning from presentations
Category Specific RSS