The goal of this program is to provide a curriculum-based intervention to educate young people on issues such as responsible behavior, relationships, pregnancy and STD prevention and to promote healthy behavior and responsible decision making in the lives of young women. FOCUS is an eight-hour intervention consisting of four 2-hour sessions. The sessions are broken down into a varying number of discrete modules. Although there are interactive activities (e.g., role-play exercises, visualizations, etc.), the modules are constructed primarily around the PowerPoint slide sets, accompanied by lecture and augmented with discussion and other activities.
- Trajectories of attentional development: An exploration with the master activation map model.
- The impact of a medical undergraduate student-selected module in palliative care
- Exploring the Genetic Origins of Adolescent Victimization in a Longitudinal Sample of Adoptees
- Homecoming: Return and reintegration of irregular migrants from Nigeria – Publication
- Vertical and Lateral Workplace Bullying in Nursing: Development of the Hospital Aggressive Behaviour Scale
Category Specific RSS