Commissioned by the Victorian Department of Human Services.
- Political and institutional influences on the use of evidence in public health policy. A systematic review
- Does child maltreatment predict executive functioning in middle adulthood? A prospective examination
- Metabolic syndrome among schizophrenia patients: Study from a rural community of south India
- Incidence rates of emotional and behavioural problems in Malaysian children as measured by parent ratings of the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire
- Century of Insight: The Twentieth Century Enlightenment of the Mind by Kay Marles
Category Specific RSS