The Brooklyn Treatment Court (BTC) is the first drug court in New York City that offers substance abuse treatment for nonviolent felony and misdemeanor drug offenders. Through court-monitored treatment for eligible defendants, the court aims to break the cycle of addiction, crime, and incarceration. BTC uses a postplea model in which defendants plead guilty to an eligible drug charge before participating in the drug court and agree to a specific jail or prison sentence to be served in the event of program failure. Upon graduation, the plea is vacated, and the case, dismissed.
- Community Education Grant Program – US Airways
- Caring for BC’s aging population: Improving health care for all
- Improving Engagement in Early Interventions: A pilot study adopting young psychosis service user and carer perspectives to shape EIP Services in the South East for patient benefit. 3b Qualitative Study.
- A Retrospective Survey of Childhood ADHD Symptomatology Among Adult Narcoleptics
- Occupational Therapists’ Experience Concerning Occupational Performance in Adults With Asperger Syndrome
Category Specific RSS