The primary goal of All4You! is to reduce the number of students who have unprotected sexual intercourse, which is associated with increased risk of HIV, other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), and unplanned pregnancy. The program also aims to change key determinants related to sexual risk taking, such as attitudes, beliefs, and perceived norms. The target audience is students in alternative high school settings who are between ages 14 and 18. The intervention is designed to be delivered by health educators or classroom teachers during classroom sessions and service-learning visits in the community.
- The Facts Are in: Austerity Politics Doesn’t Work
- Sequential processing deficits in schizophrenia: Relationship to neuropsychology and genetics
- Memory deficits in late-onset schizophrenia
- Dimensional structure and prospective evolution of posttraumatic stress symptomatology in World Trade Center responders
- Psychiatry, religion, positive emotions and spirituality
Category Specific RSS