The Adolescent Community Reinforcement Approach (A-CRA) is a behavioral intervention that aims to replace structures supportive of drug and alcohol use with ones that promote a clean and healthy lifestyle. A-CRA has three different protocols and guidelines, depending upon the population it is serving, but the overall goals are to reduce substance use and dependence, increase social stability, improve physical and mental health, and improve life satisfaction.
- The Impact of Dreams of the Deceased on Bereavement: A Survey of Hospice Caregivers
- Mental Health Service Users’ and Carers’ Views of Stratified Medicine for Treatment Resistant Schizophrenia
- Exploring e-Learning Effectiveness Perceptions of Local Government Staff Based on the Diffusion of Innovations Model
- Maternal Warmth Moderates the Link between Harsh Discipline and Later Externalizing Behaviors for Mexican American Adolescents
- Call for Papers: From Moral Treatment to Psychological Therapies
Category Specific RSS