The Adolescent Community Reinforcement Approach (A-CRA) is a behavioral intervention that aims to replace structures supportive of drug and alcohol use with ones that promote a clean and healthy lifestyle. A-CRA has three different protocols and guidelines, depending upon the population it is serving, but the overall goals are to reduce substance use and dependence, increase social stability, improve physical and mental health, and improve life satisfaction.
- Clinical determinants of life satisfaction in chronic schizophrenia: Data from the CATIE study
- Association between cannabis use, psychosis, and schizotypal personality disorder: Findings from the National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions
- Association between childhood maltreatment and pathological gambling (DSM-5 criteria)
- Show Me the Numbers: Precision as a Cue to Others’ Confidence
- The Role of Analgesic Adjustment Strategies in Achieving Analgesic Efficacy in Opioid-Tolerant Hospice Patients in China
Category Specific RSS