Democratic strategist Hilary Rosen’s comment this week about Ann Romney’s lack of work experience has put the “mommy wars” back in the news. Here is a summary of surveys in recent years that explore public attitudes about issues related to women, work and motherhood.
- Socio-economic, clinical and biological risk factors for mother – to child transmission of HIV-1 in Muhima health centre (Rwanda): a prospective cohort study
- Assessing dispositional empathy in adults: A French validation of the Interpersonal Reactivity Index (IRI).
- The Carrot and the Stick: A Cross-Sectional Study of the Influences on Responsible Merchant Practices to Reduce Underage Drinking
- A preliminary typology of caregivers and effects on service utilization of caregiver counseling
- Myths and realities of female-perpetrated terrorism.
Category Specific RSS