The General Social Care Council (GSCC) is a non-departmental public body of the Department of Health which regulates the social work profession and social work education in England. It aims to protect the public by requiring high standards of education, conduct and practice of all social workers. The GSCC’s functions will transfer to the Health Professions Council on 31 July 2012.
- The Political Implications of Performance Management and Evidence-Based Policymaking
- Mental Health Medications
- Mechanisms of Alcohol and Nicotine Co-Addiction (R01)
- Study of Follow-Up and Outcomes Following Adolescent Sexual Assault – Prospective Evaluation of Follow-Up and Outcomes Following Adolescent Sexual Assault
- From shadow to person: exploring roles in participant observations in an eldercare context
Category Specific RSS