The General Social Care Council (GSCC) is a non-departmental public body of the Department of Health which regulates the social work profession and social work education in England. It aims to protect the public by requiring high standards of education, conduct and practice of all social workers. The GSCC’s functions will transfer to the Health Professions Council on 31 July 2012.
- The Ethics of Involuntary Hospitalization
- Worcester social worker wins top award for work in the sector
- Monthly Mental Health Minimum Data Set (MHMDS) Reports, England – Final July 2013 summary statistics and related information
- Developing Research Domain Criteria (RDoC) to improve diagnosis and treatment of social deficits in psychiatric disorders: The Mirror Neuron System as a model
- Facial emotion recognition in schizophrenia: A comparison with siblings and control subjects
Category Specific RSS