Community pubs are one of Britain’s oldest and most popular social institutions. However, they are currently under pressure, with 16 pubs closing every week. This report assesses the social value of community pubs, showing why pubs matter, and why we should be concerned about the current state of the pub trade.
- The desire to age in place among older Australians volume 1 – reasons for staying or moving
- Call For Papers-SPECIAL ISSUE: GOVERNANCE OF DRUG POLICY – ACTORS, INTERESTS AND PROCESSES
- The role of religious faith, spirituality and existential considerations among heart patients in a secular society: Relation to depressive symptoms six months post-acute coronary syndrome
- Gender differences in perception of quality of life in adults with and without chronic health conditions: the role of depressive symptoms
- An Evaluation of a Theoretical Model Predicting Dieting Behaviors: Tests of Measurement and Structural Invariance Across Ethnicity and Gender
Category Specific RSS