Community pubs are one of Britain’s oldest and most popular social institutions. However, they are currently under pressure, with 16 pubs closing every week. This report assesses the social value of community pubs, showing why pubs matter, and why we should be concerned about the current state of the pub trade.
- Neurocognition and symptoms identify links between facial recognition and emotion processing in schizophrenia: Meta-analytic findings
- A model of memory impairment in schizophrenia: Cognitive and clinical factors associated with memory efficiency and memory errors
- Social cognition in schizophrenia and comorbid antisocial personality disorder
- A Hindi version of the Composite Scale of Morningness
- Relationship between anhedonia and impulsivity in schizophrenia, major depression and schizoaffective disorder
Category Specific RSS