Personalised Welfare: Rethinking employment support and Jobcentres notes serious problems with Jobcentre Plus. JCP’s job search database is severely dysfunctional and JCPs advisers are hamstrung by poor use of information, which gives them only very basic information about the claimants they are trying to help.
- Race-acting: The varied and complex affirmative meaning of "acting Black" for African-American adolescents
- Achieving the Promise of Evidence-Based Psychotherapies for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and Other Mental Health Conditions for Veterans
- Socioeconomic deprivation as a determinant of cancer mortality and the Hispanic paradox in Texas, USA
- The Political Implications of Performance Management and Evidence-Based Policymaking
- Mental Health Medications
Category Specific RSS