This short paper looks at Medicaid managed care plans and Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) requirements.
- Children’s social competence within close friendship: The role of self-perception and attachment orientations
- Pain and quality of life in patients undergoing radiotherapy for spinal metastatic disease treatment
- TANF Child-Only Cases: Who Are They? What Policies Affect Them? What Is Being Done?
- If All You Have Is A Hammer: Finding Economic Development Policies That Matter
- Dr. Tulp, I presume: Intellectual disability and ethnicity in Rotherham
Category Specific RSS