This short paper looks at Medicaid managed care plans and Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) requirements.
- Suicide Risk Assessment and Risk Formulation Part II: Suicide Risk Formulation and the Determination of Levels of Risk
- When the Border Is Everywhere: State-level Variation in Migration Control and Changing Settlement Patterns of the Unauthorized Immigrant Population in the United States
- Touching moments: phenomenological sociology and the haptic dimension in the lived experience of motor neurone disease
- Testing A Social Ecological Model Of Alcohol Use: The California 50 City Study
- Regional cortical thinning may be a biological marker for borderline personality disorder
Category Specific RSS