In 2014, most homeless people will become Medicaid-eligible under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) of 2010 based on their low incomes. Many homeless people have complex physical and behavioral health conditions for which they seek care through frequent use of emergency rooms and inpatient hospitalization, at considerable cost in public resources.
- Factors associated with implementation of a multicomponent responsible beverage service program: Results from two surveys in 290 Swedish municipalities
- Masculinization in Parents of Offspring With Autism Spectrum Disorders Could Be Involved in Comorbid ADHD Symptoms
- Taking boys seriously: a longitudinal study of adolescent male school-life experiences in Northern Ireland
- Generational Differences in Vulnerability to Identity Denial: The Role of Group Identification
- Investigating the role of health care at birth on inequalities in neonatal survival: evidence from Bangladesh
Category Specific RSS