Roberton Williams compares the adjusted gross incomes of the top 400 with the incomes of all other taxpayers with income over $1 million and finds that because they realize more capital gains, the top 400 tend to have lower effective income tax rates than other very high-income taxpayers.
- Race-acting: The varied and complex affirmative meaning of "acting Black" for African-American adolescents
- Achieving the Promise of Evidence-Based Psychotherapies for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and Other Mental Health Conditions for Veterans
- Socioeconomic deprivation as a determinant of cancer mortality and the Hispanic paradox in Texas, USA
- The Political Implications of Performance Management and Evidence-Based Policymaking
- Mental Health Medications
Category Specific RSS