This policy brief, developed by the Urban Institute for the federal Administration for Children and Families, describes how strategies have helped welfare recipients enter employment and increase their earnings. However, more remains to be learned about how best to substantially increase their self-sufficiency and financial well-being.
- TANF Child-Only Cases: Who Are They? What Policies Affect Them? What Is Being Done?
- If All You Have Is A Hammer: Finding Economic Development Policies That Matter
- Dr. Tulp, I presume: Intellectual disability and ethnicity in Rotherham
- Thai and Korean Students’ perceptions about the roles and functions of school psychologists
- Lived Experiences of Childless Couples: A Phenomenological Study From the Indian Rural Context
Category Specific RSS