This policy brief, developed by the Urban Institute for the federal Administration for Children and Families, describes how strategies have helped welfare recipients enter employment and increase their earnings. However, more remains to be learned about how best to substantially increase their self-sufficiency and financial well-being.
- The Ethics of Involuntary Hospitalization
- Worcester social worker wins top award for work in the sector
- Monthly Mental Health Minimum Data Set (MHMDS) Reports, England – Final July 2013 summary statistics and related information
- Developing Research Domain Criteria (RDoC) to improve diagnosis and treatment of social deficits in psychiatric disorders: The Mirror Neuron System as a model
- Facial emotion recognition in schizophrenia: A comparison with siblings and control subjects
Category Specific RSS