One-quarter of adults ages 19 to 64 experienced a gap in their health insurance in 2011, with a majority remaining uninsured for one year or more, according to the The Commonwealth Fund Health Insurance Tracking Survey of U.S. Adults.
- Challenges and Successes in Dissemination of Evidence-Based Treatments for Posttraumatic Stress: Lessons Learned From Prolonged Exposure Therapy for PTSD
- Depressive symptoms in first episode psychosis: a one-year follow-up study
- Financial Consequences of Long-Term Unemployment during the Great Recession and Recovery
- Mechanisms of Alcohol and Nicotine Co-Addiction (R21)
- Call for reviewers: BPD – The Changing World and the Face of Social Work Education
Category Specific RSS