One-quarter of adults ages 19 to 64 experienced a gap in their health insurance in 2011, with a majority remaining uninsured for one year or more, according to the The Commonwealth Fund Health Insurance Tracking Survey of U.S. Adults.
- Spitak earthquake victims still waiting for help 25 years on
- 9th Annual International Conference on Spirituality and Social Work [Proposal deadline: December 15, 2013]
- Can dialogue help to improve feedback on examinations?
- Spoken Through Desire: Maternal Subjectivity and Assisted Reproduction
- Reaudit of laboratory diagnostic methods for syphilis 2011
Category Specific RSS