Federal spending on children declined in 2011 for the first time since the early 1980s, the sixth annual Kids Share study estimates. The childrens slice of the federal budget and gross domestic product also shrank. Assuming no changes in federal policies or law, the childrens share of federal program outlays and of GDP will drop through at least 2022.
- Embodied Terror Management: Interpersonal Touch Alleviates Existential Concerns Among Individuals With Low Self-Esteem
- Book review: Noelle J Mole, Labor Disorders in Neoliberal Italy: Mobbing, Well-being, and the Workplace
- Reading the BDSM romance: Reader responses to Fifty Shades
- A Review of "Wandering" Instruments for People With Dementia Who Get Lost
- Two world views: Perspectives on autistic behaviours
Category Specific RSS