Federal spending on children declined in 2011 for the first time since the early 1980s, the sixth annual Kids Share study estimates. The childrens slice of the federal budget and gross domestic product also shrank. Assuming no changes in federal policies or law, the childrens share of federal program outlays and of GDP will drop through at least 2022.
- Mental health needs of federal female offenders.
- Comparison of vignette-based ratings of satisfaction with TA and non-TA treatment by training analysts and by nontraining analysts.
- Improving the normalization of complex interventions: measure development based on normalization process theory (NoMAD): study protocol
- Effective Communication about Treatment in Schizophrenia
- PCEP special issue on: Person-centered/experiential group psychotherapy: Theory, research, practice and training
Category Specific RSS