This fact sheet reviews statistics and data collection issues regarding child deaths due to abuse or neglect. It explains which authorities collect statistics on child deaths in each state and territory of Australia, presents recent available statistics, and discusses data collection limitations here and overseas.
- State Laws Governing School Meals and Disparities in Fruit/Vegetable Intake
- The role of dominance, cyber aggression perpetration, and gender on emerging adults’ perpetration of intimate partner violence.
- Mental health needs of federal female offenders.
- Comparison of vignette-based ratings of satisfaction with TA and non-TA treatment by training analysts and by nontraining analysts.
- Improving the normalization of complex interventions: measure development based on normalization process theory (NoMAD): study protocol
Category Specific RSS