This fact sheet reviews statistics and data collection issues regarding child deaths due to abuse or neglect. It explains which authorities collect statistics on child deaths in each state and territory of Australia, presents recent available statistics, and discusses data collection limitations here and overseas.
- Embodied Terror Management: Interpersonal Touch Alleviates Existential Concerns Among Individuals With Low Self-Esteem
- Book review: Noelle J Mole, Labor Disorders in Neoliberal Italy: Mobbing, Well-being, and the Workplace
- Reading the BDSM romance: Reader responses to Fifty Shades
- A Review of "Wandering" Instruments for People With Dementia Who Get Lost
- Two world views: Perspectives on autistic behaviours
Category Specific RSS