Report and other materials from the Jan. 18, 2012 public briefing on KCMU's annual 50-state survey of Medicaid and CHIP Eligibility and Enrollment Policies.
- Clinical Supervision in Effectiveness and Implementation Research
- Drug prevention interventions targeting minority ethnic populations
- The CEO Poverty Measure, 2005-2011 [New York City Center for Economic Opportunity, April 2013]
- Mobility, Disability, and Social Engagement in Older Adults
- Validation of the Job Demands-Resources Model in cross-national samples: Cross-sectional and longitudinal predictions of psychological strain and work engagement
Category Specific RSS