These two articles highlight the diverse needs and challenges facing the 9 million people who are dually eligible for Medicare and Medicaid, describe their current care arrangements, and raise issues to consider for proposed reforms aimed at better coordinating their care and reducing health care spending. The articles appear in the June 2012 issue of Health Affairs.
- Perceived Stress and Depressive Symptoms Among Latino Adults: The Moderating Role of Ethnic Identity Cluster Patterns
- New Directions in Urban Environmental Justice: Rebuilding Community, Addressing Trauma, and Remaking Place
- Impact of quality improvement strategies on the quality of life and well-being of individuals with spinal cord injury: a systematic review protocol
- The Experience of Thinking: How the Fluency of Mental Processes Influences Cognition and Behaviour
- Differences Among Latino Students in Precollege Multicultural Exposure and the Transition Into an Elite Institution
Category Specific RSS