In the 2008 Poverty Reduction Strategy, the Ontario government committed to reviewing social assistance — Ontario Works and the Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) — with a focus on removing barriers and increasing opportunities for people to work. It subsequently appointed the Social Assistance Review Advisory Council (SARAC) to provide advice on a proposed scope for the review. Taking into account the advice of the Council, the government established the Commission for the Review of Social Assistance in Ontario in November 2010.
- Embodied Terror Management: Interpersonal Touch Alleviates Existential Concerns Among Individuals With Low Self-Esteem
- Book review: Noelle J Mole, Labor Disorders in Neoliberal Italy: Mobbing, Well-being, and the Workplace
- Reading the BDSM romance: Reader responses to Fifty Shades
- A Review of "Wandering" Instruments for People With Dementia Who Get Lost
- Two world views: Perspectives on autistic behaviours
Category Specific RSS