Alcohol-related discharges from general acute and psychiatric hospitals and provides an update on data presented in the Alcohol Statistics Scotland publications.
- The personification of chronic physical illness: Its role in adjustment and implications for psychotherapy integration.
- Food Stamps on the Chopping Block
- “I Help the Ones that Want Help”: Emotion Work and the Victim Advocate Role
- The Development of a Personal View of the Psychoanalytic Field
- Women Reclaiming Sustainable Livelihoods: Spaces Lost Spaces Gained
Category Specific RSS