- Memantine treatment for neuropsychiatric symptoms in a patient with probable idiopathic normal pressure hydrocephalus: a case report
- The impact of pupil behaviour and wellbeing on educational outcomes
- Arabs as terrorists: Effects of stereotypes within violent contexts on attitudes, perceptions, and affect.
- Calling and life satisfaction: It’s not about having it, it’s about living it.
- Empirical evidence for Freud’s theory of primary process mentation in acute psychosis.
Category Specific RSS