- The Multifaceted Construct of Psychopathy: Association with APD, Clinical, and Criminal Characteristics among Male and Female Inmates
- The Offence Analogue and Offence Reduction Behaviour Rating Guide as a Supplement to Violence Risk Assessment in Incarcerated Offenders
- Gardaí objected to return of Roma child due to ‘flight risk’
- Secondary influences on neuropsychological test performance: Research findings and practical applications
- Emotional intelligence: what is it, and do Anglican clergy have it?
Category Specific RSS