Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- Alcohol Use Predicts 10-Year Depressive Symptom Trajectories in the Health and Retirement Study
- Louisiana State University School of Social Work anniversary photos
- Percentage of Nonfatal Injuries Among Males and Females,* by Place of Occurrence —National Health Interview Survey, United States, 2012–2014
- Using popular education with health promotion students in the USA
- What is the role of individual accountability in patient safety? A multi-site ethnographic study
Category Specific RSS