Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- Parents with a mental health problem: learning from case reviews
- Dissecting the Heterogeneity of Treatment Response in First-Episode Schizophrenia
- The Refugee-Mental Health Assessment Package (R-MHAP); rationale, development and first-stage testing amongst West Papuan refugees
- Child, Youth and Family services private sector moves worry social work expert
- UNHCR and Preventing Indirect Refoulement in Europe
Category Specific RSS