Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- Sex differences in cognitive training effects of patients with amnestic mild cognitive impairment
- The development of early numeracy skills in kindergarten in low-, average- and high-performance groups
- Creating action plans in a serious video game increases and maintains child fruit-vegetable intake: a randomized controlled trial
- Teachers’ and parents’ views on the Internet and social media usage by pupils with intellectual disabilities
- Almost 400 racist incidents recorded in 2014, report says
Category Specific RSS