Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- A randomised controlled trial and mediation analysis of the ‘Healthy Habits’, telephone-based dietary intervention for preschool children
- Associations between adults’ recalled childhood bullying victimization, current social anxiety, coping, and self-blame: evidence for moderation and indirect effects
- Quality Care Commission Annual Report 2011/12
- The moderating role of distress tolerance in the association between anxiety sensitivity physical concerns and panic and PTSD-related re-experiencing symptoms
- Does aging make employees more resilient to job stress? Age as a moderator in the job stressorwell-being relationship in three Finnish occupational samples
Category Specific RSS