Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- Are Inner-City Neighborhoods Underserved? An Empirical Analysis of Food Markets in a U.S. Metropolitan Area
- Negotiating Access and Tier One Aspirations: The Historical Evolution of a Striving Hispanic-Serving Institution
- A Multilevel Higher Order Item Response Theory Model for Measuring Latent Growth in Longitudinal Data
- Calendar Instruments in Retrospective Web Surveys
- Telling a national narrative that is not your own. Does it enable critical historical consumption?
Category Specific RSS