Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- Realism and resources: Towards more explanatory economic evaluation
- On the Edge of Reason? Armed Robbery, Affective Transgression, and Bounded Rationality
- When Laws Are Not Enough: Violence against Women and Bureaucratic Practice in Nicaragua
- Improving access to child health services at the community level in Zambia: a country case study on progress in child survival, 2000-2013
- His horror show hides Clinton’s rotten agenda
Category Specific RSS