Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- Trauma exposure and posttraumatic symptoms in Iraqi police recruits
- Racial/ethnic disparities in self-reported short sleep duration among US-born and foreign-born adults
- Causes of educational segregation in Sweden – school choice or residential segregation
- The go/no-go priming task: automatic evaluation and categorisation beyond response interference
- Cardiac Vagal Control and Depressive Symptoms: The Moderating Role of Sleep Quality
Category Specific RSS