Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- Public and patient research priorities for orthostatic hypotension
- Food Access Among Elderly Japanese People
- Testing Interventions for Health-Enhancing Physical Activity (R01)
- More than 6,500 children in care of State, up 23 per cent on 2007
- Efficacy of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in Treatment of Adults With Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Category Specific RSS