Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- Response of Heavy-drinking Voluntary and Mandated College Students to a Peer-led Brief Motivational Intervention Addressing Alcohol Use
- Buprenorphine Pharmacotherapy and Behavioral Treatment: Comparison of Outcomes among Prescription Opioid Users, Heroin Users and Combination users
- Follow-Up Two Years After Diagnosis of Diabetes in Patients With Psychosocial Problems Receiving an Intervention by a Medical Social Worker
- A Social Work Practice Reflection on Issues Arising for LGBTI Older People Interfacing With Health and Residential Care: Rights, Decision Making and End-of-Life Care
- Interprofessional Experiences and Attitudes Toward Interprofessional Health Care Teams Among Health Sciences Students
Category Specific RSS