Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- Autism and intuitive practice as the art of the prevailing middle
- Does interprofessional simulation increase self-efficacy: a comparative study
- Millions of German workers in poverty
- Child Poverty and Social Exclusion: Final report of 2012 PSE study
- Researching Emotions in Interactions: Seeing and Analysing Live Processes
Category Specific RSS