Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- Response to Dr Alain Braillon
- The index of ‘well-being’: a clue for public health?
- Towards an integrated framework for accelerating the end of the global HIV epidemic among young people
- Problematic Healthcare Insurance: A Comparison with Successful Models
- Private Religious Practice, Spiritual Coping, Social Support, and Health Status among Older Korean Adult Immigrants
Category Specific RSS