Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- Middle Childhood: An Evolutionary-Developmental Synthesis
- A retrospective study of past graduates of a residential life skills program for youth with physical disabilities
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation and transcranial direct current stimulation: treatments for cognitive and neuropsychiatric symptoms in the neurodegenerative dementias?
- Transitioning to Adulthood: The Role of Adolescent Depression and Suicidal Ideation
- Scaling Up Family Therapy in Fragile, Conflict-Affected States
Category Specific RSS