Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- The Oxford Handbook of Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- Nova Scotia stories told in new human rights museum in Winnipeg
- Achievement goals and autonomy: How person−context interactions predict effective functioning and well-being during a career transition.
- A prospective investigation of the relationships between self-presentation processes and physical activity in women treated for breast cancer.
- The interaction of borderline personality disorder symptoms and relationship satisfaction in predicting affect.
Category Specific RSS