Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- Participation in child protection: A small-scale qualitative study
- Health Care Services for Adults With ADHD: Patient Satisfaction and the Role of Psycho-Education
- The role of education for poverty risks revisited: Couples, employment and profits from work-family policies
- The Personal Is Professional: Caseworker-Mothers’ Experiences in Child Welfare
- Stigma by Association Among Family Members of People with a Mental Illness: A Qualitative Analysis
Category Specific RSS