Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- Kindling of life stress in bipolar disorder: Comparison of sensitization and autonomy models.
- Age differences and longitudinal change in the effects of data collection mode on self-reports of psychosocial functioning.
- Informed Consent at Gunpoint: When Psychiatry Affects Gun Ownership
- Exploratory Evaluation and Initial Adaptation of a Parent Training Program for Hispanic Families of Children with Autism
- Insecure attachment and depressive symptoms: Forgiveness of self and others as moderators
Category Specific RSS