Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- Henry A. Giroux: Neoliberalism, Democracy and the University as a Public Sphere
- Combining p-values in replicated single-case experiments with multivariate outcome
- Interpersonal suicide risk for American Indians: Investigating thwarted belongingness and perceived burdensomeness.
- Secondary trauma and ethical obligations for military psychologists: Preserving compassion and competence in the crucible of combat.
- Thirdhand Smoke Beliefs of Parents
Category Specific RSS