Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- Hopes and Fears for the Future Among Chinese Adolescents
- Mediated and moderated effects of neurocognitive impairment on outcomes of treatment for substance dependence and major depression.
- Reaching new heights: Comparing interpretation bias modification to exposure therapy for extreme height fear
- NIDCR Behavioral or Social Intervention Clinical Trial Planning Grant (R34)
- The preliminary study of individual cognitive behavior therapy for Japanese patients with social anxiety disorder.
Category Specific RSS