Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- drug mules: women in the international cocaine trade
- Alcohol and Drug Use Problems Among Older Adults
- Call for papers: Special Issue on: Methodological Innovations in Gerontology: Advances in Psychosocial Research
- Soldiers returning from deployment: A qualitative study regarding exposure, coping, and reintegration.
- 5 Depressing Signs America Just Isn’t the Country It Used to Be
Category Specific RSS