Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- Who Deserves Help? Evolutionary Psychology, Social Emotions, and Public Opinion about Welfare
- Implementation Science – How to get best practice into human services
- Controversy and Hope: The Civil Rights Photographs of James Karales
- Glass slippers, Holy Grails and Ivory Towers: gender and advancement in academia
- Parent peer advocacy, information and refusing disability discourses
Category Specific RSS