Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- National Association for Rural Mental Health invites you to submit a proposal for the 2015 NARMH Annual Conference
- Change in Identity Diffusion and Psychopathology in a Specialized Inpatient Treatment for Borderline Personality Disorder
- Prognostic Models to Detect and Monitor the Near-Term Risk of Suicide State of the Science
- A consensus statement on trauma mental health: The New Haven Competency Conference process and major findings.
- Informal payments for health services: the experience of Bulgaria after 10 years of formal co-payments
Category Specific RSS