Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- Guidance: Inspecting independent fostering agencies: guidance for inspectors
- DCF envisions a better way to work with incarcerated juveniles
- Transfers from prison to hospital under Sections 47 and 48 of the Mental Health Act between 2011 and 2014
- Happy Living in Darkness! Indoor Lighting in Relation to Activities of Daily Living, Visual and General Health in 75-Year-Olds Living at Home
- Harmonizing routinely collected health information for strengthening quality management in health systems: requirements and practice
Category Specific RSS