Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- Caring dads: safer children: interim evaluation report
- Brunel professor selected to drive up standards of social care in England
- An investigation into the role of alcohol in self-harm in rural Sri Lanka: a protocol for a multimethod, qualitative study
- Physical activity promotion in 2014-the Tour de France: a local perspective
- The NHS Constitution values are not always clearly expressed on Trust websites in England
Category Specific RSS