Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- What do statistics say about young people in the UK?
- Hundreds of Hongkongers march to remember June 4 Tiananmen crackdown on pro-democracy
- Growth Effects of Remittances in Bangladesh: Is there a U-shaped Relationship?
- Specialized Alcohol Research Centers (P50)
- Syphilis among middle-aged female sex workers in China: a three-site cross-sectional study
Category Specific RSS