Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- Teamwork Competency Test (TWCT): A step forward on measuring teamwork competencies.
- Quality Outcomes Framework (QOF) Recorded Dementia Diagnoses: Provisional 2013/14 data
- Self-Determination: A Curriculum of Empowerment for Health and Wellness in a Psychosocial Rehabilitation Clubhouse
- NIMH Mentoring Networks for Mental Health Research Education (R25)
- What determines happiness? Income or attitude: Evidence from the U.S. longitudinal data.
Category Specific RSS