Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- 24-hour social work service set to be rolled out nationwide
- Gateway to Curiosity: Medical Marijuana Ads and Intention and Use During Middle School
- Lessons learned from the development of a new methodology to assess missed opportunities for vaccination in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Metacognition in First Episode Psychosis: Item Level Analysis of Associations with Symptoms and Engagement
- Calling Models With Causal Indicators “Measurement Models” Implies More Than They Can Deliver
Category Specific RSS