Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- Dispositional Affect Moderates the Stress-Buffering Effect of Social Support on Risk for Developing the Common Cold
- Accommodation of Homeless 16 and 17 Year Old Children Working With Youth Offending Teams
- Are Performance Audits Useful? A Comparison of EU Practices
- Sustained Economic Hardship and Cognitive Function: The Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults Study
- Sex biology contributions to vulnerability to Alzheimer’s disease: A think tank convened by the Women’s Alzheimer’s Research Initiative
Category Specific RSS