Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- Negotiated Exits from Organized Crime? Building Peace in Conflict and Crime-affected Contexts
- How Many Times and How Many Ways: The Impact of Number of Nonsuicidal Self-Injury Methods on the Relationship Between Nonsuicidal Self-Injury Frequency and Suicidal Behavior
- Longer lithium exposure is associated with better white matter integrity in older adults with bipolar disorder
- Participation in a 9-month selected physical exercise programme enhances psychological well-being in a prison population
- Call for Papers: Environmental Justice, Green Social Work or Eco Justice: Preparing for Social Work’s Growing Involvement
Category Specific RSS