Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- Development of a scale to measure individuals’ ratings of peace
- A comparison of on-pack Quitline information formats
- Australia: NHMRC Postgraduate Scholarships (PGS)
- Intersectionality of HIV stigma and masculinity in eastern Uganda: implications for involving men in HIV programmes
- Smokers’ sensory beliefs mediate the relation between smoking a ‘light/low tar’ cigarette and perceptions of harm
Category Specific RSS