Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- Keeping silent about emergency contraceptives in Addis Ababa: a qualitative study among young people, service providers, and key stakeholders
- A Practical Guide for Students and Graduating Practitioners
- Does closure of children’s medical home impact their immunization coverage?
- Descriptive epidemiology of school outbreaks of seasonal influenza B during 2012/2013 in the Thames Valley, United Kingdom
- The debate on climate change and health in the context of ecological public health: a necessary corrective to Costello et al.’s ‘biggest global health threat’, or co-opted apologists for the neoliberal hegemony?
Category Specific RSS