Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- Curriculum mapping in higher education: a case study and proposed content scope and sequence mapping tool
- Promoting sex and gender to optimize clinical research and healthcare delivery
- BCSSW’s Social Innovation Day inspires students to combine social change and entrepreneurship
- Site Visit: Technology Promotes Project Knowledge, Implementation
- An evaluation of a data linkage training workshop for research ethics committees
Category Specific RSS