Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles & Procedures for Modifying Behavior provides today’s students with a handbook to help them design and conduct interventions to modify behaviors when they enter professional careers. This text will serve as a resource for students who plan to become behavior analysts to design and conduct interventions to change clients’ behaviors.
- Access to Electricity for Improving Health, Education and Welfare in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: A Systematic Review
- How Was Life? shows long-term progress in key areas of well-being
- Impact of endometriosis on women’s lives: a qualitative study
- Majority Of Millennials Turn On Obama, Favor a GOP-Led Congress
- European Privacy in the Age of Snowden: We Need a Debate About What Intelligence Agencies Are Doing
Category Specific RSS