American Social Health Association Records 1905-1990. The records chronicle the American Social Health (originally “Hygiene”) Association’s efforts to control and prevent venereal disease, prostitution, and drug addiction through educational, legal, and medical measures.
- Evidence-Based Practice for Policy Makers
- Prevalence and Correlates of Physical Dating Violence Among North American Indigenous Adolescents
- Parenting and Child Mental Health: Influences of Parent Personality, Child Temperament, and Their Interaction
- Evaluating the appropriateness of a new computer-administered measure of adaptive function for children and youth with autism spectrum disorders
- The protocol of the Oslo study of clonidine in elderly patients with delirium; LUCID: a randomised placebo-controlled trial
Category Specific RSS