American Social Health Association Records 1905-1990. The records chronicle the American Social Health (originally “Hygiene”) Association’s efforts to control and prevent venereal disease, prostitution, and drug addiction through educational, legal, and medical measures.
- Towards a comprehensive global approach to prevention and control of NCDs
- Conditionality Briefing: Offenders
- Couple and Family Treatments: Study Quality and Level of Evidence
- Using Teacher-Implemented Playground Interventions to Increase Engagement, Social Behaviors, and Physical Activity for Young Children With Autism
- Trauma exposure and Axis I psychopathology: A cotwin control analysis in Norwegian young adults.
Category Specific RSS