American Social Health Association Records 1905-1990. The records chronicle the American Social Health (originally “Hygiene”) Association’s efforts to control and prevent venereal disease, prostitution, and drug addiction through educational, legal, and medical measures.
- A prospective investigation of the relationships between self-presentation processes and physical activity in women treated for breast cancer.
- The interaction of borderline personality disorder symptoms and relationship satisfaction in predicting affect.
- Self-management abilities and frailty are important for healthy aging among community-dwelling older people; a cross-sectional study
- University of North Florida Social Work Club 2013-2014
- Unemployment by Constituency, March 2014
Category Specific RSS