American Social Health Association Records 1905-1990. The records chronicle the American Social Health (originally “Hygiene”) Association’s efforts to control and prevent venereal disease, prostitution, and drug addiction through educational, legal, and medical measures.
- Scheme of the Gender Recognition Bill 2013
- Effect of Low Income on Health-Related Quality of Life: A Cross-sectional Study in Northeast China
- Rethinking Marxism and Imperialism for the Twentieth Century
- Deviance in organizational decision making: using unanimous decision rules to promote the positive effects and alleviate the negative effects of deviance
- The potential for meta-analysis to support decision analysis in ecology
Category Specific RSS