American Social Health Association Records 1905-1990. The records chronicle the American Social Health (originally “Hygiene”) Association’s efforts to control and prevent venereal disease, prostitution, and drug addiction through educational, legal, and medical measures.
- The Power of Learning and Men’s Stories in Engaging Abusive Men in the Change Process: Qualitative Study Across Programs
- An Exploration of Cohesion and Recovery Outcomes in Addiction Treatment Groups
- The Journey of Hope: A Group Work Intervention for Children Who Have Experienced a Collective Trauma
- Exploratory Evaluation of Sí, Yo Puedo: A Culturally Competent Empowerment Program for Immigrant Latina Women in Group Settings
- “I Am So Glad That I Am a Group Worker”
Category Specific RSS