American Social Health Association Records 1905-1990. The records chronicle the American Social Health (originally “Hygiene”) Association’s efforts to control and prevent venereal disease, prostitution, and drug addiction through educational, legal, and medical measures.
- Does the Youth Level of Service/Case Management Inventory Generalize Across Ethnicity?
- Parenting Capacity Evaluation in Poland: A Descriptive Analysis
- Construct Validity of the Comprehensive Assessment of Psychopathic Personality (CAPP) Concept Map: Getting Closer to the Core of Psychopathy
- Patients with Mental Health Issues in the Emergency Department: The Relationship Between Coercion and Perceptions of Being Helped, Psychologically Hurt, and Physically Harmed
- Non-Suicidal Self-Injury in Male Offenders: Initiation, Motivations, Emotions, and Precipitating Events
Category Specific RSS