American Social Health Association Records 1905-1990. The records chronicle the American Social Health (originally “Hygiene”) Association’s efforts to control and prevent venereal disease, prostitution, and drug addiction through educational, legal, and medical measures.
- Transfer and maintenance effects of online working-memory training in normal ageing and mild cognitive impairment
- Mass Administrative Reorganization, Media Attention, and the Paradox of Information
- Bullying in Context: An Analysis of Psychosomatic Complaints Among Adolescents in Stockholm
- A Proposed Framework for an Integrated Process of Improving Quality of Life
- Eating Disorder Examination Questionnaire (EDE-Q) in Norwegian Adults: Discrimination between Female Controls and Eating Disorder Patients
Category Specific RSS