American Social Health Association Records 1905-1990. The records chronicle the American Social Health (originally “Hygiene”) Association’s efforts to control and prevent venereal disease, prostitution, and drug addiction through educational, legal, and medical measures.
- Estimating the number of quit attempts it takes to quit smoking successfully in a longitudinal cohort of smokers
- Playing With Antidepressants: Perspectives From Indian Australians and Anglo-Australians Living With Depression
- Diagnostic test accuracy of informant-based tools to diagnose dementia in older hospital patients with delirium: a prospective cohort study
- Undiagnosed long-term cognitive impairment in acutely hospitalised older medical patients with delirium: a prospective cohort study
- The Emergence of Social Work Practice Research in the Peoples Republic of China: A Literature Review
Category Specific RSS