American Social Health Association Records 1905-1990. The records chronicle the American Social Health (originally “Hygiene”) Association’s efforts to control and prevent venereal disease, prostitution, and drug addiction through educational, legal, and medical measures.
- Sex-Related Differences in the Effects of Sleep Habits on Verbal and Visuospatial Working Memory
- Measurement Noninvariance of Safer Sex Self-Efficacy Between Heterosexual and Sexual Minority Black Youth
- Innovation the Cleveland Clinic Way: Powering Transformation by Putting Ideas to Work
- Sharon Shoesmith on Baby P, blame and social work’s climate of fear
- Framing the Dialogue on Race and Ethnicity to Advance Health Equity: Proceedings of a Workshop
Category Specific RSS