American Social Health Association Records 1905-1990. The records chronicle the American Social Health (originally “Hygiene”) Association’s efforts to control and prevent venereal disease, prostitution, and drug addiction through educational, legal, and medical measures.
- Constance Pascal’s Chagrins d’amour et psychoses (1935): a French psychiatrist’s views on psychoanalysis
- Exploring the Youth and Parent Perspective on Practitioner Behaviors That Promote Treatment Engagement
- Positive affect and markers of inflammation: Discrete positive emotions predict lower levels of inflammatory cytokines.
- Medicaid Demonstrations: Approval Criteria and Documentation Need to Show How Spending Furthers Medicaid Objectives. GAO-15-239
- In the Street, in the Classroom, and in the Psychoanalytic Institute
Category Specific RSS