American Social Health Association Records 1905-1990. The records chronicle the American Social Health (originally “Hygiene”) Association’s efforts to control and prevent venereal disease, prostitution, and drug addiction through educational, legal, and medical measures.
- Two men barred from approaching girls under 18 can be named, court rules
- Direct and indirect aggression and victimization in adolescents – associations with the development of psychological difficulties
- Achieving permanence for disabled children (podcast)
- Pharmacist-led nonpharmacological intervention in cancer chemotherapy
- History of offending behavior in first episode psychosis patients: A marker of specific clinical needs and a call for early detection strategies among young offenders
Category Specific RSS