American Social Health Association Records 1905-1990. The records chronicle the American Social Health (originally “Hygiene”) Association’s efforts to control and prevent venereal disease, prostitution, and drug addiction through educational, legal, and medical measures.
- Improving academic attitudes among ethnic minority youth at risk for early school leaving: the interactive effects of cross-group friendships and ethnic identity
- Examining Intimate Partner Violence Types in a Diverse Sample of Court-Referred Parenting Dyads
- ‘Moderate universalism’ in China and the Nordic countries: reviewing the major challenges in unemployment protection
- A Double-Edged Sword: Social Media as a Tool of Online Disinhibition Regarding American Sign Language and Deaf Cultural Experience Marginalization, and as a Tool of Cultural and Linguistic Exposure
- Clinical Effects of ADHD Subtypes in Patients With Social Anxiety Disorder
Category Specific RSS