American Social Health Association Records 1905-1990. The records chronicle the American Social Health (originally “Hygiene”) Association’s efforts to control and prevent venereal disease, prostitution, and drug addiction through educational, legal, and medical measures.
- Early childhood educators working with children who have lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender parents: what does the literature tell us?
- Mental health, partner violence and HIV risk among women with protective orders against violent partners in Vhembe district, South Africa
- Treatment of comorbid alcohol use disorders and depression with cognitive-behavioural therapy and motivational interviewing: A meta-analysis
- Importance of having agreeable friends in adolescence (especially when you are not)
- Parent Depression Symptoms and Child Temperament Outcomes: A Family Study Approach
Category Specific RSS