American Social Health Association Records 1905-1990. The records chronicle the American Social Health (originally “Hygiene”) Association’s efforts to control and prevent venereal disease, prostitution, and drug addiction through educational, legal, and medical measures.
- Ethics Issues and Training Needs of Mental Health Practitioners in a Rural Setting
- Obama Promised a “World Without Nuclear Weapons,” But May Now Spend $3 Trillion on Weapons Upgrades
- Assessing parents’ capacity to change
- Assessing self-regulation strategies: development and validation of the tempest self-regulation questionnaire for eating (TESQ-E) in adolescents
- Children’s necessities: trends over time in perceptions and ownership
Category Specific RSS