American Social Health Association Records 1905-1990. The records chronicle the American Social Health (originally “Hygiene”) Association’s efforts to control and prevent venereal disease, prostitution, and drug addiction through educational, legal, and medical measures.
- Children’s views on their lives and well-being in 15 countries: A report on the Children’s Worlds survey, 2013-14
- WHO records highest-ever number of new HIV cases in its European Region
- Quality of intra-partum care at a university hospital in nepal: a prospective cross-sectional survey
- The effect of counseling on nausea and vomiting in pregnancy in turkey
- Health beliefs and desire to improve cholesterol levels among patients with hyperlipidemia
Category Specific RSS