American Social Health Association Records 1905-1990. The records chronicle the American Social Health (originally “Hygiene”) Association’s efforts to control and prevent venereal disease, prostitution, and drug addiction through educational, legal, and medical measures.
- Bicyclist Deaths Associated with Motor Vehicle Traffic — United States, 1975–2012
- Gaze patterns to child figures reflect deviant sexual preference in child sex offenders—a first glance
- Inequalities in life expectancy
- Familial and Institutional Factors: Job Satisfaction for Female Counselor Educators
- The Partisan Battle Over College Student Voting: An Analysis of Student Voting Behavior in Federal, State, and Local Elections*
Category Specific RSS