American Social Health Association Records 1905-1990. The records chronicle the American Social Health (originally “Hygiene”) Association’s efforts to control and prevent venereal disease, prostitution, and drug addiction through educational, legal, and medical measures.
- Unit accounting in social work
- No effect of schizophrenia risk genes , , and on macroscopic brain structure
- Diagnostic transition towards schizophrenia in adolescents with severe bipolar disorder type I: An 8-year follow-up study
- Hearing loss in persons with psychotic disorder—Findings from a population-based survey
- Glutamate receptor 1 phosphorylation at serine 845 contributes to the therapeutic effect of olanzapine on schizophrenia-like cognitive impairments
Category Specific RSS