American Social Health Association Records 1905-1990. The records chronicle the American Social Health (originally “Hygiene”) Association’s efforts to control and prevent venereal disease, prostitution, and drug addiction through educational, legal, and medical measures.
- In the parents¿ view: weight perception accuracy, disturbed eating patterns and mental health problems among young adolescents
- Leadership in the NHS: does the Emperor have any clothes?
- Anchor Selection Strategies for DIF Analysis: Review, Assessment, and New Approaches
- Non-Medical Prescription Stimulant Use in Graduate Students: Relationship With Academic Self-Efficacy and Psychological Variables
- Validating a Mentoring Relationship Quality Scale: Does Match Strength Predict Match Length?
Category Specific RSS